HR and Admin Generalist
Ho Chi Minh,
Trobz is looking for an HR and Admin Generalist. The successful candidate will need to understand admin & HR functions, connect Trobzers together and ensure the correctness of employee orientation and Trobz’s spirit.
Human Resource Functions
- Build, manage and update the Company’s C&B policies, Employee Handbook, Internal Regulation Working policy, etc... to motivate Employees;
- Choose the right channel of Recruitment and update job descriptions; Screen CV, conduct phone interview and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Prepare Employee Offer Letter, Probation, Labor contract, Termination letter, follow up on Contract status;
- Manage Employees’ profiles and Employee relations; orient and train newcomers;
- Handle and report to the Social Insurance Department/ Labor Department/Union Trade Department;
- Control payroll, PIT, SHUI pursuant with Vietnamese Law;
- Investigate the Salary survey and re-building the payroll range for each position;
- Support Line Managers to implement the training plan for their team and to measure the utilization of skills learned as well as to evaluate additional training resources or needs;
- Design and manage Staff activities such as New Year's party, Team building trips, clubs, HR activities to maintain and enhance the company culture in order to build up a strong and positive working environment.
Set up and control all Admin policies & procedures to make sure the office runs smoothly and effectively;
Create purchasing procedure, progress, and documentation filling systems;
Manage office and IT equipment;
Coordinate with landlords and vendors on maintenance office;
Manage day-to-day GA operation;
Align with Law firms to prepare Companies legal documents;
Prepare work permits, temporary resident card, visas, etc… for foreigner staff;
Work directly with suppliers and agencies to get competitive corporate rates.
Other tasks assigned by the manager.
Happiness Officer (HO)
Create a happiness-driven and positive workplace
Make sure all employees feel valued and trusted
Perform as a link between management and employees, especially in matters of mood and retention
Listening to employees and Support growth of Employee and Company
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
Encourage teamwork and build up employee branding effectively
What You Need To Apply
- 3 - 5 working years – preferably in human resources management or in event activation
- High learning agility and self-motivation style
- Creative in communications planning
- Strong consultancy skills and creativity in communications planning.
- Intermediate written & verbal English. Good English skills are a plus.
- Focus on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
- Willing to learn and open to changes
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural, supportive and friendly working environment
- Diverse types of subsidies & bonus: IT equipment Allowance, English Bonus and Training Allowance, Quarterly bonus & 13-month salary, Extra insurance, Employee loyalty program, etc.
- Knowledge sharing and happy hour every Friday
- Quarterly, yearly bonding activities with the company